RT Reisenauer Technology GmbH in Mürzzuschlag-Hönigsberg
years of experience
Pressure equipment / pressure vessels made of stainless steel
Pressure Equipment Directive shall apply to the design, manufacture and conformity assessment of pressure equipment and assemblies with a maximum allowable pressure PS greater than 0,5 bar. (PED 2014/68/EU).
This directive includes vessels (unfired pressure vessels), steam boilers and pipelines. We have many years of experience in this field and we can offer our knowledge to you in the following fields:
- Design according to harmonized standards or other specifications
- Material selection
- Design: By formula or by analysis (finite elements)
- Drawings: 3D models, 2D manufacturing drawings, models for CAM production
- Production: From the procurement of raw materials to final assessment, everything from a single source
- Tests: All necessary non-destructive tests and pressure tests are carried out. It is also possible to provide test instructions for visual and penetration tests (VT and PT)
- Welding: We have the necessary welding approvals for production in accordance with the Pressure Equipment Directive. Welding instructions (WPS) are created by our welding engineer and can be provided too.
We are able to manufacture pressure vessels according to following standards:
- AD2000 Code
- ASME VIII Div. 1: Construction of pressure vessels
- EN13445: Unfired pressure vessels
- EN13480: Industrial piping
- EN1591: Flanges and their connections
- PD5500: unfired pressure vessels
We would be pleased to advise you personally about our products and services.
Our qualified staff is looking forward to your inquiry: